Our life right now is full of the results of bodily functions... Baby poo (as seen above), puke, spit up, milk, boogers, slobber, smiles, tears, blood, drool, laughter, you get the picture.
Update on Lainee's life.
*She is gaining weight and very healthy.
*The baby acne is gone.
*She bathes in the big tub.
*The primary kids (and everyone else who meets her) adore her.
*She is getting really awesome at holding her own head up.
*This girl does not want anybody's clothes to be clean.
*Her favorite things are riding in the stroller and snuggling with Mom and Dad.
*She is learning to sleep at night (in her crib, yes!) and wake during the day.
(I know they say it's not safe but I gave in and started letting her sleep on her tummy on her silky blanky. My whole world has improved in the last 3 days since I made that decision. Ssshh.)
*Her smile has come into our lives for real officially
and is the cutest one I have seen ever in my entire adult life.
Sometimes she even gives us a little wanna-be giggle.
LOVE it.
Here are pictures.
Such cute pictures!! And I'm glad she's starting to sleep better. You'll find that the "experts" don't know everything - just gotta go with your gut! Good job mama!
ReplyDelete