Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Summer.

It's looking like summer will go on forever around here
so here are more pictures of our adventures.
 
Sidewalk chalk with friends.
 
Lainee and Sophie love to run and hide from each other.
 
 Riding the airplane to Washington.
 
On Grandpa's boat.


 
At the park with Uncle Jordan and Grandma Hill.

 
We spend alot of time just with other little kids
and friends because all the dads are always
in school and studying but this week...
 
Garen had a couple of days off school so we got
to spend some extra time with him.



 
I have had this underwater camera for like five years
but have always been afraid to actually emerse it.
Well we finally tried it out and it's pretty cool!



 
Here's me at about 26 weeks and growing like crazy
(in more areas than just my belly, ugh).
I can't believe I still have three and a half months left!
I feel soo much closer. Oh well... patience.

 
Hope everyone is having a fun summer too!


H

1 comment: