Soo, sometimes I do really awesome, and sometimes I have a really hard time keeping up with these three little things...
1) loading and unloading dishes
2) folding and putting away laundry
3) cleaning the master bathroom
BUT, I have this amazing husband who has been keeping his mouth shut about it.
Like I said, sometimes I go for a while and I do really great, but it used to be that when I was slacking for a day or two, it was a reason for an argument.
Lately though, Garen has been so patient and at least tries to appreciate all the things I DO get done. Sometimes he laughs and makes fun of me, and sometimes he's frustrated if he can't find underwear in the morning, but mostly he just doesn't say anything.
The kind of cool thing about this is that it makes me feel a little more guilty when I don't do it, so then I do it! ...and when there's a day that I just can't do it, I'm not afraid to go home and hear what he has to say about it.
The other cool thing is that since he's been soo good about not criticizing my faults, it makes it much easier for me not to criticize his (and we definitely both have them).
Man, what an awesome guy.
Like your hairy toes? :)
ReplyDelete