So I made a deal with one of my groups of gymnasts and ended up owing them homemade oreos. Tried that. It didn't work and I couldn't find my yummy recipe anywhere!
So I showed up empty handed on Monday. But Wednesday....
I brought these! Yum!
**********
Lainee and I got to hang with Tag for half a day while his mama Chelsea was at work.
It was good for Lainee to learn to deal with another kid (and for her to see a little person use the toilet!).
Here they are just playing the day away.
**********
Don't ask me why, but for some reason Lainee thinks stuffing whole cookies (or chicken nuggets or brownies or handfuls of fish crackers) into her mouth at once is so much better than taking bites.
**********
Kelsie- all ready for the homecoming dance in Rigby. She so perty.
I went to help her get ready, but really we sisters-in-law didn't help much.
We just did a lot of girl talk and heard some good "boy drama" from Kels.
So glad I'm not in high school. haha.
**********
We had a fun night with Kevin and Audrey. Cold Stone and a movie at our place.
We always have so much fun with these two!
(Sorry half my pics are sideways, I'm too lazy to fix them today.)
No comments:
Post a Comment