Here are the few pictures we've taken of this fun...
Bowling with some friends.
Watching TANGLED after bowling (we did all of this for $6 each).
On the ski lift.
We tried to get a cute picture of her in this Sunday dress before she grows out of it. This wasn't the best picture so we tried again and got...
This and...
This. What a sweet girl.
Trying to feed a baby and bake bows at the same time. haha.
Making bows with a bunch of fun girlies! I first learned and have been doing this fun creating with Audrey Fuller and some other friends. She is super good at stuff like this. Then we needed to make our matching flowers for Kyly's wedding, so the sisters-in-law and I got a little bit into making some cute flowers and bows too. This is a super fun and girly hobbie. I just wish I actually did my hair sometimes!
The collection of flowers I have built (some for Lainee's hair-hehe- and some for mine).
Who knows if I'll ever wear them all?
They're cute though, right?!
This is the dress I made that Lainee will wear to her uncle's wedding.
It matches the skirts that we girls will be wearing.
OOooo you made more! And they are dang cute! We need to hang out soon okay?
ReplyDeletep.s. Lainee is a cutie poo. especially when she gets frustrated.
Fun Fun! Looks like you guys are having a blast!
ReplyDelete