We love to watch movies. At home on Netflix or from Red Box. Cheap theater. At friends' houses. Whatever.
Here are some we've watched recently.
On a scale of 1-10.
1= wow I never want to see that again.
5= not a complete waste of time but I won't buy it.
10= love it. everyone should watch. I will someday own 3 copies of it.
Harry Potter 7, 1st half~ 8.5
#6 was definitely better but of course we have to remember this was only the 1st half of what is probably something terrifyingly terrific!
Inception~ 9
Great movie. Makes you think and whoever came up with the story line is a freaking genious! Everyone said it was super confusing so I went into it prepared to keep really really close attention. I did. And I was not confused one bit. Yay me!
Despicable Me~ 9
Pretty much loved this one. So cute. I even choked up at the end. Great one!
The Town(edited version)~ 3
Entertaining for a one-timer but didn't seem to have any real point. I like big awesome endings (happy or not).
Revenge of the Bridesmaids~ 6
Cute little ABC family chick flic that I watched by myself one day while Lainee was napping.
A-Team~ 5
Maybe I was too busy taking care of my kid while it was playing, but this one just didn't hold my attention at all. Nothing out of the ordinary compared to every other movie like it lately.
Tangled~ 10.5
Enough said.
Thanks for the reviews! I was thinking about watching Inception but wasn't sure. Now I am definitely going to see it.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading through these. Now you should put up some pics of the cute cute flowers you made!!
ReplyDelete