Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our New Favorite!

We both read these. We both love these.


We are both going crazy waiting for this.


So I'm not a huge book worm but I love to read if I find something good and let me tell ya, this is GOOD. Soo GOOD! I read the first two books faster than I've ever read any book/series and I will probably go insane waiting for the third! I only hope they don't try to make a movie. I hate when they ruin stories like this with crappy actors and missing details. ugh.

I recommend you read these!!! (but I might rate them about a PG 13 as far as younger readers go.)

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing good things about these books, so I mentioned it to my husband and he ordered them.... So I was really excited, but then we looked up what he had ordered after waiting FOREVER, and they will all come when the third comes out. boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the next on my list to read. I just got them from the library! I'm glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete