Well, as soon as that last post was given a title... This is what happened...
April 1st. and again April 3rd.
But hey on the 2nd I stayed home and used my new sewing machine to make this cute cute little dress for my baby. OK I'm a little early for her but I need practice and I'm just so excited!
(The bottom edge is not quite finished. It will have a band of orange along the bottom.)
Also on the 2nd, we went with friends to see:
...and it's a pretty good one!
There were also alot of good previews for movies we will have to see this summer.
(...if I can handle it. The theatre last night was so hot and being pregnant did not help in matters of comfort).

Such a cute little dress, I'm impressed! You will have to show me how to make things... not dresses, but boy stuff (:
ReplyDelete