Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Saturday:
Garen worked in the morning and I hosted a birthday party at the gym from 2:30 to 4:30.
After I was done with the party Garen showed up with his two brothers and wanted to play in the foam pit. I made them sign wavers and let them at it for a bit while I finished cleaning and locking up. Not for too long though because they had to get ready for priesthood conference.
They went to their session in Rigby with Coy and their dad, while I went shopping for goodies with Kelsie and their mom.
When they got home we had icecream with lots of toppings!



Sunday:
EASTER! We stayed the night at Garen's family's house and the Easter Bunny must have found out we were there because when we woke up there was a trail of jelly beans, m&ms, and whopper eggs from the bedroom to the living room, where we found our baskets full of eggs, candy, and some new shorts! (He also brought some gifts for the little one who is not even here yet!)




We watched/listened to general conference of course and it was a perfect Easter because of it. I loved that they happened on the same day this year.
Between sessions, Garen's dad wanted to all go for a drive so we did... and Dallin just happened to bring some sleds......

Derrick fell down almost as soon as he got out of the car.

They were using the cat track as a jump. It was huge but I never got the picture at the right time.

Garen and his brothers. They had fun.




It snowed like crazy the last couple days. Inches and inches!

.....Still ready for spring......


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for spring too! I am sick of this winter weather. Oh spring...where art thou?

    ReplyDelete