In one week from today, we will know if we are expecting a little boy or a little girl! Garen is hoping for a boy of course and I honestly don't know what I'd rather. We'll let you know... And I'll try to get my sweet computer to let me load some pics of my prego self and other stuff we've been up to.
I've been trying to eat good food and stay healthy (kind of haha) but the exercising thing isn't going so well. No motivation I guess but I get a little at the gym coaching. Plus I haven't gained as much weight as I'm supposed to so... I'm back and forth on trying to keep it off or put it on... Anyway, last weekend I made yummy banana bread and today I'm going to attempt lasagna! Wish me luck and I'll let ya know how it works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment