Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More of March

More random pictures of our life with our littles...

Lainee and Jace both had blood drawn last week. Lainee's was being checked for food allergies because she had a some kind of huge reaction last summer, and Jace's hemoglobin has bee slightly low so his needs to be checked for a bunch of things. Anywho, Lainee cried like a baby and Jace wasn't even phased. 

When Jace hears the FaceTime ring or a song or video on a device, he hurries to sit next to whoever is watching to join in.

I have this kid one tiny, bite-sized piece of chocolate egg and somehow he did this with it... What the heck?!

Lainee missed out on a chance to ride the train with Jace and her friends at the mall. We've been trying to have more meaningful consequences for her lately, and I think this one may have worked. She's such a sweet, friendly, helpful girl most of the time but, you know, she's three and that's worse than two. ;)

This is a daily occurrence. Something has to be on that shelf... I've rearranged a few times and no matter what is there, he's into it. (This is how my crockpot came to an end.)

Jace just loooves this little girly! She came over for a bit today and the whole hour before she arrived, he was uber excited and kept pointing to the door, waiting. He is at such a fun age right now and I adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment