We really REALLY needed a better place for all of Lainee's bows so I finally made one of these but... As you can see, it still barely fits all her bows and headbands.
Maybe I'll start giving some away so I can have room to keep making more :)

My friend Carly found these wrist key fobs online and we all thought they looked useful but I decided to try and make one instead of ordering it. Tried and succeeded. Soo easy. (This one needed to be a teeny bit longer but still cute and useful.) Credit to Carly for the inspiration!

While I was making my key fob and a couple of bows, Lainee finally got to paint this rock she found days ago. She loves artsy fartsy stiff!
Friday morning I got together with friends and we made these awesome coasters! So easy, cute, and cheap! (I'm saving these two sets for Christmas gifts.) Again, thanks to Carly for the idea!
I've really been wanting to do this and finally did! I painted some cheap tray tables. These will be perfect since we don't have a coffe table or even a real end table, and there's not a ton of aeating at our kitchen table either. We can use them for snack time, extra seating when we have company for dinner, set drinks on while watching movies... Now I need to make more of those coasters for my own :)
I admit I'm not the world's greatest or most talented crafter, but I really enjoy doing artsy-crafty things!




K miss crafty, I need one of those key holders so bad! Ill pay you. What do ya say?
ReplyDeleteI love these! And you're making me miss our crafting days!
ReplyDelete