I don't know about you, but
when I get behind on journaling or the blog
I like to just sum up the big events,
or just post what pictures I happened to take.
So just to sum up the last few weeks,
here are some fun pictures of summer so far...
Jace is getting better at sitting!
(so is Tiger!)
Swimming!
Perfect pic for this week with Father's Day coming up!
They love their dad.
Learning to hopscotch.
Kicking the couch is Jace's favorite form of exercise.
(try it sometime...)
My poor baby had an allergic reaction
and we still don't know what to.
(possible a cashew but we're not gonna
try it out to make sure.)
We tried
to take
some pictures for Father's Day for
Dad and our Grandpas, but
we just can't sit still... oh well!
A huge caterpillar crawled onto our doorstep!
...so naturally we had to pick it up...
"Mom! I'm braver just for caterpillars and lady bugs!"
Mom didn't have time to go to the pool so
I filled up some buckets and bowls
with nice cool water and sent them out to the patio
(where they didn't even need sunscreen,
and would have to try pretty hard in order to fall in!)
I left the door open and did the dishes.
It was great.
Jace lasted half an hour, and Lainee stayed out a whole hour!
Garen had a birthday and turned 28!
So old!
We had friends over to swim Saturday night.
He opened our gifts Sunday morning.
June 9.
and we made him a big breakfast!
With a cute camo banner!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!
Our little fish.
Mad cause the life guards won't let her back in.
Anyone else see a similarity
to the little Coppertone girl?
Even though I still think summer is slightly too hot here
and definitely lasts a little too long,
I still have to say
I JUST LOVE SUMMER!


No comments:
Post a Comment