A few weeks ago, both Lainee and Jace got sick
with what seemed like a common yucky cold.
For Jace it turned into this:
In the ER they said it's an epidemic,
and to wash hands like crazy people
(I was like "yeah, a little late for that.")
We were told he had RSV and influenza A.
He and I stayed in the hospital for 3 nights and it was miserable!
Poor baby had an IV to help keep him hydrated during the time
when the Dr didn't want him to drink milk.
Happy boy, the day before we got to go home.
His oxygen levels were low so the whole time we
were there, he was on oxygen, and we just watched
this little computer waiting for it say he could breathe
on his own and go home!
The saddest part is that it wasn't just our little man.
There was another little baby in the pediatric wing
with the exact same thing,
and as alot of our friends heard about it,
we found out that pretty much
EVERYbody else's babies were super sicko too.
I am so ready to sick season to end,
and I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
yay for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment