Friday, January 25, 2013

Blessing Day

I'm realizing that I am the world's worst
picture-taker because
a) I hardly ever remember to take any
when I'm really going to want them and
b) they hardly ever turn out looking
the way I would like them to.
 
Oh well... Here are the few that I took on Baby Jace's Day.
January 6, 2013
 
Looking sharp in all white.
 
 
 Grandma Hill came back and brought Grandpa Hill
with her this time for the blessing!
 
 
 Such a handsome boy.
(Too bad Mom is a horrible photographer).
 
 Our little family of four
heading off to church.
 
Jace's daddy gave him a beautiful blessing
from Heavenly Father and once again
we are all feeling overwhelmingly grateful
for our family and that we can be and are
sealed for time and eternity.
 
I'm so excited that our family is growing
and I CANNOT WAIT to see who this little man
grows up to be!

1 comment: