I think we all reach the point around this time of year
when we're just d-o-n-e done with the cold.
This is the top of our microwave,
and the sad part is, it looked just the same
this time last year...
After she and I got over our first nasty sore throat
with cough and cold,
Lainee got another really bad cold
that somehow came with an eye infection.
Luckily we've had lots of good indoor activities this winter.
Here is an example of Lainee's (and my) artwork.
...but you know you're running out of good ideas when
your kid starts asking to do things like sweep the floor.
(Here is just a random picture of Lainee
helping Daddy Warbucks put Annie to bed.
We found the movie in the $5 bin and I could not resist buying it.)
"The Sun'll Come Out
Tomorrow, Tomorrow!"
I hope.
PS we're all better now and hopefully it stays that way.
That last picture is unbearably cute!!
ReplyDelete