Monday, May 23, 2011

Two Years and Counting



Today is May 23, 2011. It has been exactly two years since these pictures were taken and I can't even believe it. Time flies when you're having fun I guess... and we've had a BLAST!


Things I've learned about Garen since May 23, 2009 until now:
  • He loves to hunt and fish more that I thought (which is a ton)
  • He really would do anything for me
  • He really does love me no matter WHAT
  • He would rather sleep with the window open than with the ceiling fan on
  • When he starts to be interested in something, he gets REALLY into it (sometimes it sticks and sometimes it's just for a while)
  • He is THE most patient person I have ever met
  • He soo does not give one bit of care what you or anyone else thinks of him
  • He likes sweet, vanilla, banana kind of flavors in his shakes, while I love tangy, tart smoothies
  • Green beans, peas, brocoli are on his list of things he hates
  • so is pretty much any casserole
  • He likes the sheets not to be tucked under at the foot of the bed
  • Family is his number one priority
  • When doing laundry, he folds t-shirts and half and then thirds
  • He has never done a back flip
  • He is fascinated by all living things (Planet Earth is a fave)
  • I'm sure there's more I've learned and will learn but anyway GAREN IS AWESOME!!!
I remember after we got married, we were talking about how nervous we both had been the night before and wondering if we were making the right choice/marrying the right person. Obviously we both decided to go through with it and boy are we both glad! What a silly thing to wonder. 
I love Garen tons and I'm so happy I get to be with him forever!

Here is what we did to celebrate last Saturday:
We were thinking Olive Garden or Texas Roadhouse or something... but we decided we weren't hungry enough to spend that kind of money just to eat. We decided on the following instead.
Mini golf. I, of course chose the yellow ball, and Garen chose blue. Aww, cute.
Some bacon cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets with a chocolate frosty to share! What could be better?

Came home and watched a movie while snuggling in our bean bag chairs. First knight. Netflix is the best by the way. Don't know what we'd do without it.

Most fun date we've been on in a long time, and the whole thing was probably cheaper than one meal at Olive Garden. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment