Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Month of May

Well... It's been a while again.
Not much is new but we did a few fun things this month like.....

We made some cute aprons for our mamas on Mother's Day. (Garen's mom's had all the kids' handprints on it when we gave it to her.)


We had a couple really sunny days so we went fishing and had a bbq picnic. We rode our bikes and played frisbee golf too.
 

We hung out with the Blanchard fam. Boys went to Father and Sons camp out. Girls went shopping and to a movie. Then butchered some chickens. Yum.





We had an anniversary. Our first! Here we are on Sunday, May 23rd. We stayed home and made yummy dinner. Then went for a long pretty drive. The Tuesday after, we went to Olive Garden to celebrate more.


It snowed like on May 24 in Rexburg.
That Thursday I had another doctors appointment and had another ultra sound where I saw proof that we are definitely having a girl! 100% chance of a daughter! Less than 10 weeks left to go!

 
That day we left for Moses Lake and stayed there until Tuesday. We got to see and stay at my parents new place on the lake. Went to the carnival at Spring Fest (Garen went on the zipper for his first time ever with Parker) and watched the sibs in the parade. Mom threw a baby shower and then we got to see a bunch of family for a Memorial Day BBQ.


 




We got back last night put together our new crib that came while we were gone! Yay!

Oh. We made a goal to reread the whole Book of Mormon before October conference. If we do it, we get to go buy ourselves a big pretty painting or something in a big pretty frame to go in our apartment.

3 comments:

  1. You and your tummy are so cute! Also....I can't believe how OLD your sister is. When did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had a busy may! YOu look so good! And I LOVE the zipper, it is my favorite ride. Hope you shower was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! not much longer to go! How come you got to have another ultrasound?? I want another one, but I don't think I get one unless they think something is wrong or something. Let me know so I can try to weasle my way into getting another (:

    ReplyDelete